GUEST BLOGGERS WANTED!

Posted on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 3:39 PM
5

Hello Everyone!

Starting in January, I'm opening my blog for guest bloggers to post every Friday. I'd love to host other authors (all genres welcome!) to help them promote their books and websites. Click on the Guest Bloggers Wanted icon on the lower right hand side of the page to be redirected to the sign-up calendar. Once you've signed up for a slot, shoot me a quick email at lorenmathis@live.com to let me know whether you would like to do an author interview or a guest post.

Also, sometime in the New Year, I will start posting book reviews on my blog. As a personal policy, I will only post reviews for books that I have enjoyed--so books that I would rate 3* or above. I will be starting school full-time in Jan. to complete additional studies AND writing nearly full-time, so my reviews will be very... sporadic!

Thanks!
Loren
Loren Mathis

5 comments:

  1. Loren,

    I am following you back from the WLC Blog Follows, great to connect! Also, I'd be interested in you doing a guest interview with me when my new book comes out, however I don't have a release date yet. Should be sometime after the 1st. If you'd be interested in the interview let me know at allyn_stotz@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Loren! I'm returning the WLC Author support! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog http://www.thevioletsanctuaryspa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog, and connecting. Gale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely interested. Both sound good, but I guess I'd prefer the interview. By the way, thank you for following Traveling Cats. I'm following you back now.
    Here's my e-mail in case you want me to contact for the guest post/interview: eeriestories75 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2013-2014 Loren Mathis Books
Template by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0